Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The Power Within: July 2018 FairyLoot Unboxing!!!!






The long awaited July 2018 Fairy Loot box, appeared on my door step last eve.  As I anxiously and feroucously opend the box (as gently as possible, mind you.  Because books and bookish merch. are very important and should be handled with care.....)  I was blown away by the beautiful useful stuff inside...... and the best part, you ask????????   The gorgeous copy of Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton!!!!




Did I mention that this copy is SIGNED!!!!!!!

Now...... Let me tell you what My Favorite Item is.............. the MUG!!!!! Yes, words appear when Hot liquid is in the mug.  Yes, It is awesome!  No, you may not have it, and I'm sorry not sorry, you should have subscribed to Fairy Loot if you wanted one!!! :)    MUHHAHHAHAHA




Top secrete quote on the mug..... " You Must continue to believe with all your heart.  Sometimes belief is all it takes to make something real" - Morgan Rhodes- Falling Kingdoms. 

What are all the other amazing items I received??? Well, sit on back and let me tell you........

1st up- Exclusive Theron's Study Room Spray by Geek Clean.( Not Pictured..... because I placed it with my other sprays and forgot to photograph it...... Listen, I was just so excited, I placed it and moved on.... stop judging........  anyway.....

2nd on or list of amazingness:  Ond Elder Vinyl Sticker by Reverie and Ink.  Inspired by the AMAZING book Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young.  If you have not yet picked up Sky in the Deep, I am unsure what you are actually waiting for...... I loved this book, and I am a Viking Now because of it! so yea..... Ond Elder- Breath Fire!!!!







3rd is this amazing Tea Towel by KDP Letters.  Because Fairyloot is amazing and sends High Quality items......When they realized that the quote from And I Darken by Kiersten White was backwards, they immediately sent an email stating it would be replaced!!!! and I cannot wait to get the replacement and the extra time is perfectly fine with me!!!

4th and one of my favs..... the Exclusive Quidditch Pen by Fairyloot!!!!  Yes it's Harry Potter, and Yes it says "Don't chase the quaffle if you see the snitch" :) :) :)

5th and flat is the beautiful Exclusive Zelie Art Print by Diana Worak!! 

Last, but def.... not least is....... Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton!! Its Signed, Its sprayed red, and Its Fantastic!!!!!! 

I think this is one of my Most Favorite boxes!!!  I absolutely loved every item in this box!!!! I am sooo excited for next months box...Mutinous Pirates!!!!! I can NOT wait!!!!!! 




Until Next time.......

B


No comments:

Post a Comment