Monday, February 26, 2018

Onyx & Ivory by Mindee Arnett: Finished chapter 5 update


I realize I have recently posted about the beginning of the book, however, it is already time for an update.  I have finished reading chapter 5, and am wondering how much Mindee Arnett actually loves horses............    why I'm asking this????
Unfortunately, I can not give this away, as I do not want to spoil any part of this book, for anyone..... But, I will say this...... I am currently working on a way to insert myself into this story (actually i'm not working on it at all, i have decided to use the "pagemaster" method) *for those who do not know what the Pagemaster is... here is a picture.....*The Pagemaster

Now, where was I, Oh..inserting self into story..... 
I will strategically slaughter every nightdrake in this fictional world (and probably punch Corwin in the throat just for good measure... ;)  LOL!!  

I must leave you all now to get back to reading..... I will update everyone on my progress through the world of Onyx & Ivory!
Happy Reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment