Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Onyx & Ivory by Mindee Arnett: The Relay!!!!!

  

The Relay:
The Relay is the royal courier service for the Kingdom of Rime.   So far, I have learned that;  a.) you have to be an amazing equestrian to be apart of the Relay.  This does not just mean you can stay on your horse, it means you need to be a warrior on horse back. b.) you need to be smart, and plan.  

Being apart of the Relay team for Onyx & Ivory's release means alot to me.  Not only do I get to share fun stuff with you all, I get to build excitement for a story that has captured me from page one and has stolen my heart. 

With that being said, I want to post a picture of The Relay badge that Kate and other riders wear on their uniforms.......... 
WOW!!!! I know!!!.  This badge is perfect!  My most favorite things are mixed in this badge that I would def. have put onto every article of clothing I own. LOL!!  Blue and Silver are my favorite colors and I love horses!  Visually, this badge is perfect!!!! make sure you check out @MindeeArnett
website and blog for more information on The Relay. 
PSSSSSt.... If you click on the badge on the right, it will take you directly to her site!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment